- 学生s can apply for parking permits and bus passes as well as manage their parking account on the 停车门户.
- Fall 2023 Parking and PVTA Passes are available
STCC uses a license plate reader system with cameras for parking services.
- All day and evening students must register their license plate. Unregistered vehicles may be ticketed.
- 学生s may only park in student-designated parking lots and are prohibited from parking on campus at any time.
- 整天 & Evening 学生s must park in Lots 1 & 2.
- If a lot is full, you may be directed to the next available lot.
- All students who have made financial arrangements are eligible for either a parking lot registration or a Bus Pass but not both.
- License plates or bus passes must be re-registered each semester and during summer sessions (Fall, 春天, & 夏季).
- All faculty/staff requiring parking for their vehicle must have a decal to park on campus. 请参阅 车辆注册登记 欲知详情.
On-campus parking is now available after 3 p.m. for students taking an 校园 class(es). 在3点之前.m., students are able to park in Lots 1 and 2.
Please note, due to COVID-19, there is currently no shuttle service. Officers will patrol the parking lots and the area between the lots and campus. Upon request, 校园警察 will provide a safety escort. This can be done a number of ways – from any Code Blue Phone, 电话号码是x4220, 电话:413-755-4220, and through the Live Safe app if you have it downloaded to your phone. You can also stop in at the station in building #9 to request a safety escort.
停车时间: 学生地段1 & 2号从早上7点开始营业.m. 到10点.m. Monday through Thursday, and on Friday from 7 a.m. 到5点.m.
*** AFTER HOURS PLEASE CALL STCC POLICE AT: 413-755-4220 TO REQUEST ACCESS TO REMOVE YOUR VEHICLE***
The MassDOT BusPlus App is only provided to students who have scheduled 校园 classes and have no other means of transportation. 学生s can apply for the app through the 停车门户.
If you lose your issued PVTA bus pass or it is stolen, a replacement fee of $45 will be charged before a new card is issued.
If you have any questions contact the 停车的办公室 at (413) 755-4238, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 星期一和星期三上午9点.m. 到下午3点.m.
- 星期五9:00 a.m. 到下午3:30.m.
- The parking office can be contacted by phone or email listed below
- 学生 virtual parking permit and employee parking decal distribution
- PVTA Fast Track Smart Card distribution
- Map of 学生 Parking Lot Locations
- Special Medical Parking Permits
- Compliments, Complaints, Suggestions
- 停车规则 & 停车罚单